Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The BIG Task

OK So we were set a task to do.... a BIG task involving editing filming planning and of course blogging, that's why I'm doing this blog to let you into the life of a future great ;) also to entertain you .. i hope anyway back to the story i have been dealt BIG blows during my time at Media my friends are dropping out like fly's! first George, and then my study buddy, my film crew and my final remaining media partner dropped out Jack, but i will continue to complete this task on my own :(

i would like to give a thanks to Jack Kinsdale And Also Tom Ryan who were involved with the filming of the project, due to the lack of numbers and general lack on stability in the group i did not have alot of footage to work with, it doesn't help that I ...well actually ill blame jack ... (because he doesn't get graded) :) recorded over our original great footage which was destined for certain Oscars and multiple Emmys of course, so working with the footage i had in the editing suite with the time ticking against me, i triumphantly began editing my masterpiece.

the idea of the piece is to show general skills displaying the 180 degree rule match on action and general filming and editing skills, we decided that the best way to display this would be to use multiple shots and reaction shots but most of all using a great deal of humor, unfortunately i had to sacrifice a lot of the shots i had in mind due to the LOST footage and the loss of time, but i feel there is still an element of humor in the ''masterpiece'' the plot involves a simple office clash with Gregory and his Nemesis. hope you all like the end product..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Marion Taylor-Russell said...

OK - can you try to make your blog posts a little less chatty though? It's important to get the balance right with the tone - as well as a blog, it's also an assessment piece, and so will be read by your assessors - internal and external. Use terms, bullet points and be precise and focussed on the tasks.

Marion Taylor-Russell said...

You're going to need to join another group Bradley, as you'll be unable to do the next part alone. You'll need to copy some of this to the blog for the group you join.

Thriller11Z5 said...

marion, i cant upload my video to my blog because the unfinneshed version of my video (with poor cuts and no soundeffects) has been uploaded to youtube...

Post a Comment